HWC SPECIAL EDITION 1944 WILLYS MB
It takes a lot to move a lot of soldiers in war, and in World War II, the 1944 Willys MB became a big part of that movement. Hundreds of thousands of troops were sent “over there.” We didn’t make that many for our HWC Special Edition, but you’ve got a good chance at it here!
This is our first release of this casting! It features a windshield that folds forward for that authentic feel, Real Riders wheels with off-road tires (‘cause you know you need those), and of course a Spectraflame olive finish. Check out the unbelievable amount of painted details on the interior and the exterior! And don’t miss that terrain-formed case with diorama background for additional environment.
Fun fact: It’s a classic seen in hundreds of films and televisions shows, but did you know that the name “jeep” was most likely a common term used by soldiers for a variety of mobile vehicles dating as far back as World War I? Move this forward into your collection – that’s an order!
- Features: Windshield tips forward
- Body Color: Spectraflame olive
- Deco: Painted details on shovels on sides; "I'm gonna CRAWL" on rear
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels with off-road tires
- Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis with painted details
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Matte black interior and roll bar with painted details in front and rear
- Packaged on a terrain-formed base in an acrylic case with a diorama background in a window box with a sturdy outer box
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)